Being in a relationship is a very lovely situation most individuals look forward to having but for some, it is demanding. Reasons not only being a lack of certain things in the relationship but a partner who is likely to be one of the below mentioned kinds of individuals.
1. The Social Media Guru: Nothing happens unless A Social Media Guru posts it on social media or shares it online. They disturb the single ones every time with their relationship. Till when they break up. These kinds of individuals seek for validations on social media and they don’t take breaks from sharing when they are getting dinner together to watching a movie together. They make it easy for people to know when they’re no longer in a relationship. They always give updates of “Breakfast”.
2. Casually Obsessed: This has got to be the worst sets of individuals to get into a relationship with. They literally want to spend time with their other halves but the moment they are not with them, they start stalking. Which is a very childish trait to have as a human.
3. We’re Just Friends: These ones keep deceiving themselves while they shatter each other’s Privates in the other room. They don’t give a straight answer when asked if they’re in a relationship, they keep bringing up the phrase “We’re Just Friends” when it’s obvious you want something more than friendship.
4. Family Oriented: The very moment they find a partner, they start making family plans, food budgets, vacation in Thailand without asking their partner how they feel about the relationship. These sets get served Breakfast in the worst way.
5. Tameless: These ones are scared of getting into a relationship, they are scared of putting all their eggs in one basket so they go wild, flirt, cheat and don’t feel guilty about it.
6. Hopeless Romantic: These type falls really deep. If they love you, they are genuine. They don’t see anyone but their partner.
7. The Controller: These ones want to control you like robot. The aim is either to turn you into a housewife, side cock, slave. When you come across these ones, One Word JAPPAAAAAA…..