Now you may know what a pen!s looks like and what it feels like, but how much do you really know about this interesting male meat? To educate yourself, take a look at these Thirty-eight lesser-known facts about the pen!s.
1. The average male orgasm lasts 6 seconds.
2. Smoking can shorten your penis by a centimeter
3. 1 in 400 men is flexible enough to blow themselves.
4. Average sex lasts 2 min and 50 seconds.
5. The most common cause of penile rupture: vigorous masturbation.
6. Red meat and dairy result in the worst tasting semen
7. Semen contains one to seven calories.
8. Every year on average of 200 men break their penis.
9. The largest penis is 13.5 inches long.
10. Men in The Republic of Congo are reported to have the largest penis
11. There is a museum in Iceland dedicated to the penis
12. In Japan every year there is a festival devoted to celebrating the penis.
13. Men in North Dakota reportedly buy the largest condoms in the U.S. While men in Mississippi buy the smallest ones.
14. The male G-Spot is located on their prostate, while the perineum—the skin located in between the anus and the scrotum—is another major erogenous zone.
15. The blue whale has the largest penis of any animal.
16. An adult chimpanzee is significantly smaller than an adult gorilla, it has a penis about double that of the gorilla.
17. According to condom manufacturers, only 6% of the world’s population of men needs an extra-large sized condom.
18. In a condition called Diphallus, males are born with two penises. Only one fully works and it impacts 100 men worldwide.
19. The adult male elephant has the largest penis of any land animal at 6 feet on average. It is S-shaped when fully erect.
20. A man will ejaculate on average of 7,200 times during his lifetime. Of that number 2,000 is from masturbating.
21. The average speed of ejaculation is 28 miles per hour.
North and South Korea has the smallest ranked average penis.
23. An estimated that 600 men will go to the ER for sex toy injuries in a year.
24. Having sex at least once a week can lower a man’s risk of heart disease by 30%, stroke by 50%, and diabetes by 40%.
25. A man has an average of 11 erections per day. 9 of which are at night.
26. About 30 million Americans struggle with erectile dysfunction.
27. A “micropenis” is smaller than 2.8 inches in length when stretched.
28. The penis stops growing when a man is in his early 20s.
29. Shoe size does not determine penis size.
30. Germany gets the most penis enlargement procedures in the world.
31. Fetuses can get erections.
32. You can’t make assumptions about size.
33. The underside is the most sensitive.
34. Shrinkage is real.
35. Penises can break.
36. Semen is more than just sperm.
37. The average male orgasm lasts 6 seconds.
38. Penises used to have spines.
Source – Men’s Health